Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Assessing Assinine Assumptions

Oh my god!

Why didn't someone tell me that this was going to be so much work. I mean really, wow, starting from scratch is no small feat. I'm in this way over my head and I guess you're all having a good laugh at my expense...well...hahaha! I hope you're all proud of yourselves!

Well, here I am. It's too late to turn back now and I just plain refuse to do a half-assed job of it! So...at the risk of making a complete ass of myself, I'm not going to open the store until it's absolutely ready.

I've been working my ass off and it's almost done, so bear with me a little while longer as I take care of the final touches. It won't be long now, I promise, we're down to days!

Sincere thanks to all those who have been assisting me out and to those who have stopped in to wish me luck, it really, really helps. Enjoy the long weekend for me... I'll be working hard to push it through.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Daniel. We patiently await your grand opening. Don't rush on our account. Take your time. Stop and smell the roses, etc.

jim_b said...

Lots of luck Daniel. Hey if you're working your butt off to get it all right, gives a couple of photos on your progress - I for one would love to see some!